THE SCIENCE BEHIND STRENGTH AND LIGHTNESS
The Pelican™ Air case has been designed to cut weight without compromising durability. The Peli engineers have revolutionised the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican’s legendary standards of strength. In development for years, the design team challenged the status quo to “add lightness” in every detail.
Here are some important reasons why Pelican™ Air cases are both strong and light:
- Moulded from the next generation of Pelican’s lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff “full box” sections engineered to create hollow parts
- Super-Light Proprietary HPX² Polymer
- Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve Balances Air Pressure
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- New Style “Conic Curve” Lid Shape
- Crushproof and Dustproof
- Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- Rubber Overmoulded Handles
- New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder With Front or Side Placement
At up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases lighten the loads of professionals across the globe.
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and they are just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican™ Air line of cases, They are redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.