ZARGES K470 40875 Container
Whether you need to protect sensitive equipment for an expedition, urgently required supplies for humanitarian aid projects or hazardous goods in transit: The classic K470 aluminium cases from ZARGES are the perfect way to protect whatever you need to transport – even under extreme conditions.
With their comprehensive range of accessories, you are sure to find the optimum packaging solution for every task. These lightweight and extremely resilient cases are available in 25 sizes.
|Order No.||Internal dimensions L x W x H||Outside dimensions L x W x H||Volume (Approximate, litres)||Weight (kg)||Max Load(kg)|
|40875||1550 x 550 x 465||1600 x 600 x 495||396||25,0||150,0|
- High-quality aluminium universal box.
- Lid with stainless steel hinge strip, two lid straps and foamed seal all round.
- Cast-aluminium stacking corners.
- High level of stability due to 3 fully-welded aluminium profile frames.
- Profile-section joints fully welded.
- Ergonomic heavy-duty sprung drop handles.
- ZARGES Comfort handles for ergonomic handling and loads of up to 50 kg.
- Ergonomic & durable C. fasteners for at least 20,000 operating cycles.
- Snap fasteners: can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, protection against bursting open or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm).
- Fitted with one drop handle on the lid and one snap fastener in the middle of the box.
- Matched to pallet dimensions according to DIN 15 141.